Friday, October 13, 2006

I love Halloween! You know why? Well sit down. Are you sitting? Good! Anyhow, the on-demand on the cable has an excellent selection of B-horror films. Right now, Jodie and I are watching The Possessed.

Here are the characters so far:

Some chick who looks like Traci Lords: lead singer of the ghost band
Lance Bass with fetal alcohol syndrome: a studio exec.
A chick who probably cuts herself on and off camera: New lead singer of Ghost Band
A guy in a shirt with a hamburger shirt that says "Eat Me": Himself
D-Bag in a visor: The bassist
Christopher Lloyd's surgically separated siamese twin: a travelling wizard
Pretty boy Nick Cave: a guy who pretends to use a mixer
Some blonde chick: some blonde chick who likes to fuck guys in bands

Plus we have been treated to a bunch of butt rock. I hope everyone dies in the end. This band makes me want to stop listening to music.



Look at this faggat!

2 Comments:

At 11:54 PM , Blogger Julia said...

Who's that faggAt in that hat?! Whoever that cocksmoker is, I want to kick his ass outside of El Rancho because my Frathouse Brothers and I are itchin' to kick some faggAt ass.

Hey, think about it...

I wouldn't be callin' him a faggAt if he wasn't smokin' so much cock.

DUH!

Sincerely,
Brett McFratenship
President Frathouse Fraternity

 
At 10:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That guys hot if he's a dude.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home