Sunday, October 08, 2006

CRA-ZY

This week has been insane. Something that I thought was going to be a small project has blown up. I don't really know if I am comfortable with this. My name being known has put intense pressure on me. Too many phone calls, emails and blog posts. It is fucking overwhelming. I am exhausted. I don't know if I can do it anymore.

I am ready to leave. To move on. I can hardly stand the midwest's culture of civility. Columbia is not my home. Maybe I will change my mind next week.

2 Comments:

At 6:00 PM , Blogger Topher said...

Yeah, you need to get the hell out of there the day after graduation! Mid-MO does not appreciate your fabulousness.

 
At 7:54 AM , Blogger Julia said...

Ready for some more?




Take a deep breath....







I'M PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD.

Take me on the Maury show if you want. This baby's yours and you're gonna pay for it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home