Thursday, August 03, 2006

You might just live the good life yet...



I am sitting at the Cherry Street Artisan waiting for Megan to meet me so that we can work on the new blog. God I hate waiting for people! (Note: She can't help it...something about a traffic jam). Anyhow, when I got here, two of my favorite blogging friends were here, Katy and Julia.

HEADLINE: Sexy Local Bloggers Meet to discuss mundane crap!

Anyhow, I don't really have much in my head right now, which is kind of unusual...so I am going to make a list of the first things that come to mind:

1. Mr. Belvedere
2.Pudding Pops (why can't I find them in the store anymore?)
3. Nerd Ropes
4.Glade Plug-Ins
5. The movie the Wizard starring Fred Savage
6. John Hardy (sp?) because he is sitting across the room and I finally learned he is, in fact, not Julia's Vaio.
7. My dog Jacques
8. Why are frumpy girls coupled? (yeah that one is kind of mean...)
9. The Cameo song "Word Up"
10. Amsterdam
11. Bomb Pops
12. The news depresses me
13. I am ready for summer to be over...my brain has taken a vacation

LYLAS! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

1 Comments:

At 5:54 PM , Blogger Katy said...

Frumpy girls coupled? Please see nomorewastedpaper.blogspot.com

John Hardy, not a vaio, actual flesh and blood, and an amazing detective.

Puddin' pops, S.O.L. discontinued.

P.S. Over-achieving + Linear Regression = I'm over it.

I'll meet you in the bathroom in 5

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home