Friday, June 30, 2006

It's Friday and I'm ready to sang pick up my girls and hit the party scene...

Hi... are you hungry? Can I get you anything to drink? Please make yourself at home!
Last night was like second semester of sophmore year, yet there was nobody in the demographic present. I helped a friend of mine move and let me tell you, there is nothing like drinking PBR in the back of a U-Haul. Thank you random friends for making work fun.

We found a dog. A German Shepard puppy (I think). Megan took him/her to her house...and I believe it led to some sort of adventure with a crazy animal lady. She can't keep him/her though. Apparently, the dog might be some sort of hermaphrodite.

Today I unpacked several boxes of clothes and toiletries. I realized I have too many fucking clothes...but I love them all...they are my babies...my precious babies.

Tonite Michael is coming to PARTY! It is his birthday...Happy Birthday Bonesmoker....no he really is a bonesmoker so it's okay.

"I'm still a titty baby."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home