Thursday, May 04, 2006

I'm a Wheel Watcher

What is wrong with me? I have a 15-20 page paper due tomorrow, yet I am writing letters to Pat Sajak instead. BTW:Wheel Watchers Facebook Club get on this. This will be on air if we act now! Here it is:

Dear Mr. Pat Sajak Sir,
First of all, I love the Wheel. I have been a faithful watcher since 84.' Thus far I have been pleased with your performance. I am writing to request a puzzle (well ,a speed puzzle, actually). I would like to see the words : DELICIOUS TAQUITOS on my television screen. Thank you.
Care to you and yours
Erin Kennedy
Wheel Watchers Facebook Club Officer

3 Comments:

At 3:30 PM , Blogger Glenn said...

I saw United 93 and it was gripping. But I'm one of the few liberals who empathises with September 11th, as opposed to the September 11th attackers.

 
At 8:34 PM , Blogger Ben said...

"I'd like to solve please, Pat. Is the answer, 'TINY.. BABY.. BONESMOKERS?'"

 
At 11:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Facebook hates me.
It never sends me the confirmation e-mail no matter how many times I try to sign up.
Evil, evil facebook.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home