Sunday, April 30, 2006

Is my daddy crazy?

So I am watching the wives with Julia and Ryan, and I decided to write a crazy complaint letter to Pepperidge Farms about one of their products. Here it is:

To whom it may concern:

On Sunday evening, I was sitting down to enjoy some of your delicious Seville Triple Chocolate Distinctive Cookies (you know, the ones from the new Chocolate Delight line) and the new episode of Desperate Housewives. You should see Felicity Huffman's new do! Anyhow upon opening the package of these scrumptious cookies, a struggle ensued .You can imagine my surprise that a Pepperidge Farms product turned out to give me any difficulty. The cookies are too large for the packaging causing the consumer to rip the packaging when accessing them. Make no mistake about it, I am not suggesting that you shrink the size of the cookie. Far from it! Maybe putting the cookies in packaging like your delightful Chocolate Chunk or Tahoe Cookies could alleviate this problem.

Thank You,
Erin Kennedy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home