Sunday, April 23, 2006

Ramble On

So it is Sunday and I am supposed to be working on two different papers, but what am I doing instead? I am downloading music from iTunes. I can't stop listening to Kate Bush (am I turning into a whiny teenager again?) The big Earth Day jamboree is today, but I don' t think I can justify going. I am so ready for this semester to be over (except my readings course, that shit is fun). I guess I am getting senioritis or the clap, the symptoms are often confused.

Jodie and I are moving into the house on West Blvd soon. We are having a housewarming party, but I am not sure of the date, so I will keep you all posted.

The Natalie Portman SNL was on last night. It was one of the best of the season so far, especially the rap. I hope they get rid of that "nooney" skit really soon because it is fucking terrible.

I saw Silent Hill over the weekend. I had such expectations for the movie, and it was a major disappointment. Not to mention there was a mild lesbian theme that was crushed by what sort of looked like a hate crime. The audience, however, was amusing. Mortal Kombat is still the best film based on a video game. I highly recommend acquiring the soundtrack!

Well that was most of my weekend. Oh yeah, shout out Bryan Clinton for being a smooth motherfucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home