Thursday, April 13, 2006

The day is finally here...

Dear Friends and Sworn Mortal Enemies,

You can finally stop hassling me about starting a blog, for the day has finally come. Prepare to have your minds blown! Just so you know what I am about, here is something I wrote awhile back. Enjoy!

To whom it may concern:

It has come to my attention that a there is a great phenonmenon that goes by the name of global warming. This trend is a foe of the fur industry. Did you know that fine fur sales have decreased twenty percent in the past fifteen years? I say that this is no coincidence but in fact there is some correlation between the increase in so-called "global warming" and the decline in fur sales. I am sure your reaction is one of outrage. Your first question is probably "what action can I take to solve this ever growing societal problem?" Can there really be a solution? Well, absolutely! Ignore the problem. Pretend global warming is not occurring! Wear beautiful furs no matter what the weather or occasion: summer weddings, a sunny day in Belize, or how about the local airshow? In the latter instance you can show your support for the troops and fur. I am sure you have heard all of the arguments from liberal whackos from PETA. "Fur is cruel!" "Fur is unnecessary!" This is what they shout from their protest rallies, abortion clinics and secret homosexual hash bars. Rubbish I say, absolute rubish. I guess these so called "patriots" don't support the fur trapper and the interests of the common working man. We should rise against this liberal (or rather LIEberal) propaganda machine to enjoy our god given right to wear beautiful furs. We can obviously attribute the decline in fur sales to the invention of global warming and the liberal left-wing media. Get with the program! There is no such thing as global warming, so please go and enjoy your furs and the weather!

6 Comments:

At 10:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bout motherfukkin' time, dude.

 
At 8:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must take isse with your assertion that fur sales have declined precipitously in recent years. My response? "Maybe at your store, bitch!" The Canny Fursman (formerly Mark Fur-Man), conveniently located at the corner of White Gate and Country Side, has skillfully weathered the storm of bad science and jew media lies that have sunk lesser furriers. How do we do it? By redefining "fur" to include pelts of human hair, shag carpet remnants and astroturf. Feel free to come by for a free fitting.

 
At 9:32 AM , Blogger Julia said...

I want a human hair pelt!!!

Drape a pelt of pure, Native American hair over my shoulders. I will be in heaven.

ERIN! ASK ME ABOUT CLASS TODAY WHEN I SEE YOU! Chewie was shockin' y'all...

 
At 12:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bite your tongue, Hitler!

 
At 1:06 PM , Blogger banzai said...

If God didn't want us to wear furs then why did he put them on so many animals and why can well kill and eat these animals (and wear their furs)?

(I want a dwarf skin hat)

 
At 1:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude - you have a blog, too?
That's so gay.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home