Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Nancy Grace Summer Goal



My goal for summer 2006, you ask? Get a call into Nancy Grace's show on CNN. When the call is screened, I will tell them that I would like to know when Natalie Holloway's killer will be found. Look out though! When I get on the air, there will be no stopping me. "Uh yes Ms. Grace, when will you start reporting the real news?" or "How can I bring media attention to my string of frivolous lawsuits?" I suppose I will have to lie and say that I am from rural Kentucky or whatever too.

3 Comments:

At 6:39 PM , Blogger Dan Richardson said...

I'm just glad that SOMEONE is keeping up with this Natalee Holoway story. Larry King dropped it on like day 57. He's such a hack of a journalist.

 
At 9:23 PM , Blogger Glenn said...

Haha. Do it. Then I'll call up and say I'm Natalee Holloway, I'm fine, and you can stop looking.

 
At 2:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And then I'll call up and say that I'm Joran van der Sloot and ask for the number that you called from. I'll explain that I plan to "finish the job" this time.

It'll be sad!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home