Thursday, August 24, 2006

School's back in suckas!

I guess I haven't been blogging like gangbuster's lately. I have no excuse except that I was far too absorbed in easy livin'. Since school has started, my reign of hanging out around CoMo has ended. Here are the highlights since we last spoke (by we I mean the blogging community and by blogging community I mean the five people who read this and by five people who read this I mean my baby's daddy, Ryan, who owes me child support money).

-I was in the Pro Choice/Pro Fashion Show. I walked for Andrew Shirk's line. That guy is so fucking talented! He knows fashion and certainly doesn't belong in the midwest.

-I finally got around to hanging pictures in my house. It looks much less like a hobo-camp in here.

-I got a dog from the Humane Society. He is a Foxhound. I named him Salvatore Ferragamo after one of my favorite designers, but please call him Ferragamo. Ben suggested that I put pictures of him on my blog/social networking sites, but alas, I cannot find my camera's USB cable. I need to remember to get one.

-Last year at Mizzou baby! Tons of WGST courses!

4 Comments:

At 10:46 PM , Blogger Ben said...

fair warning: i will call your dog "Sal," or "Sally." Or "Gay-mo." Or "Ferre-Gay-mo." Just sayin'. Come to my party tomorrow.

 
At 1:39 PM , Blogger Katy said...

I love your dog and I will steal it. That is all.

 
At 3:43 PM , Blogger Topher said...

bitch, you need to call me and tell me about this new dog..... and btw, my dad bought me a 30GB video ipod yesterday, and coupled with my new puma shoes, i'm finally entering the 21st century.

 
At 12:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grrl, you ain't gettin no money from me for no kids until we slice each other up and become whales in some liquid petrolatum. Bet!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home